TIPIX major benefits
- TIPIX is a 3 kW transmitter designed for IP surveys and for deep resistivity soundings.
- It is microprocessor controlled for ease of operation and protection against misuse.
- A four line alphanumeric display is provided for the simultaneous indication of all output parameters: output current, output voltage, contact resistance and output power are continuously displayed
- A standard motor generator can be used to power the TIPIX
- The TIPIX will generate up to 2 400 volts for work in high resistivity areas and up to 13 amperes for low resistivity regions.
- The TIPIX is designed for ease of operation. Four buttons on the front panel are used to select the desired options and to increase or decrease the current.
- Limit values of voltage, current or power can be introduced.
- Messages and warnings are displayed in case of problem or malfunction, for an easier identification of a trouble and a quicker instrument servicing.
- Controlled by GPS for precise timing and multiple tx used.
Price and availability, contact us : email@example.com