I Fullwaver

I Fullwaver
I-Full Waver:

I-Full Waver is connected in series on the AB injection line, it measures and logs very accurately the injected current IAB.

Compactness:
light, discrete and easy to setup on the field, even on remote areas. This autonomous logger does not need any operator during the acquisition. I-Full Waver is connected close to the transmitter or close to any injection electrode.

Internal gps:
an internal gps, very accurate and providing PPS signal (one pulse per second) allows to store all time series with time information.

Internal memory:
the memory can store up to 8 hours corresponding to 2 860 000 samples. Then data can be transferred to a computer or directly to a SD card on the field by using a pocket IRIS SD card reader.

FullWaveViewer_IabZoom

Price and availability, contact us : sales@iris-instruments.com